Thursday, November 4, 2010

A day in the life....

 
Alex insisted that we write and have a picture of Michael James Jordan on our blog because he has this eternal love for him.  I mean it's the least I can do to make him happy.  My marriage goes a little like this...Michael Jordan, M.J, Bree, Michael Jordan's shoe collection (which takes up most of the room in our walk in closet), and then Michael Jordan accessories.  Just kidding but Alex really has a passion for the legend, Michael James Jordan, 6 time NBA champion, entrepreneur, and the man that changes lives one Air Jordan at a time.

2 comments:

  1. Be Fri!! I love it! your blog already looks so much better than mine. I miss you and will see you in a couple weeks. much love
    -Be fri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alex needs to just face the facts and come out of the closet with all those expensive shoes!! Barfo!! Just kidding... Alex is cool, but Michael Jordan is not!!

    ReplyDelete