Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Angels Landing

Alex and I decided to take a little road trip to Cedar City and Zion's.  Alex has never been to Zions so it's about time I break him in!  We stayed with my sister and her family Friday night and woke up early Saturday to go to Zions.  It was 95 degrees in Zions on Saturday!  It felt soo good to finally get some summer weather!  We hiked Angels Landing, one of the most beautiful hikes I've ever done!  My sister warned us that the trail gets a little narrow/sketchy and boy was she right.  As you get to the top, the trail has a chain to hold onto so you tumble 1200 plus ft to the bottom!  I won't lie, Alex and I got a little scared as we arrived to the top.  People were dangling their feet off the edge, enjoying their lunch while Alex and I were
sitting far, far away from the edge.  My little sister was one of the crazies we were just praying that she wouldn't blow away!  We had so much fun visiting with family and spending time together.  We don't get to see the Andrews as often as we would like to so it's always a blast to spend time with them!

Here's the Zollinger/Andrews/Sandoval family enjoying some lunch on the rocks. 

1 comment:

  1. Looks so fun.. Eric and I would love to go with you guys the next time you come down.. which I hope is very soon :)

    ReplyDelete