Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Spring Has Sprung..Kinda

You know it has been a long time since you've blogged when you can't even remember your password!  I can't believe that it has been almost three months since my last post because soo much has happened.  Where to start?  Well, let's start with our skiing trip.  I've been dying to go skiing all winter long so Alex and I finally got the chance to hit the slopes.  It was so much fun!  This was Alex' first time on skis and he did so well!  I don't think I have ever laughed so hard in my whole marriage.  I crack right up every single time I look at these pictures.  Alex doesn't want me to post any pictures of him plowing down the mountain so just picture it.  

Don't mind Alex' hair.  He is growing it out....
Also, we have spend a lot of time with our families celebrating birthdays, spring breaks, Jazz games and more!  More pictures to come!
Oh, how could I forget my precious baby?

No comments:

Post a Comment