Thursday, May 3, 2012

College Grad!

The moment that we have been waiting for is finally here!  I am so dang proud of Alex for finishing up his bachelors in business finance from the University of Utah.  He has worked soo hard to make it possible for both of us to go to school.  Many of you know how emotional I am...this week has been FILLED with tears of joy!  We are headed to Vegas this weekend to celebrate all of his hard work!  Thanks to my sister, McCall for taking some of the best pictures I have ever seen!  I feel like I am about to give a huge "thank you" speech but we have the best support system in the whole world.  Thanks mom and dad Sandoval for buying Alex 3 of the nicest/most handsome suits in the whole world.  Thanks to both of our parents and families for all of the support and motivation.  Much love!


No comments:

Post a Comment