Friday, December 10, 2010

Be Fri...

So this is my best friend and big sister Stephanie.  Since she is my best friend I'm entitled to bragging rights so here I go. Stephanie just finished her first semester of pharmacy school this week.  Stephanie is pretty much the person that I look up to the most in my life right now because she is so hard working in everything that she does including school.  She is the best example of dedication and hard work.  She moved to Laramie fall 2010 to start one of biggest challenges ever..pharmacy school.  So many times Stephanie would call the family overwhelmed with the classes that she was taking which included:  Pharmacy Calculations, Dose Form Design/lab, Integrated Physiology, and Bio Chemistry/Seminar.  Oh, I forgot one..on top of that load of classes she decided to take Spanish!  Through all of the hard times and a few discouraging test scores SHE DID IT!  She passed all of her classes with amazing grades!  I look up to Stephanie for finished up the semester strong because most people, including me, probably would have rolled over and died at the start.  Wait, I would never make it to pharmacy school to start out with. 
Steph, we are all so proud of you and love you!  Good luck as you continue the journey through pharmacy school and keep up the good work!  You know what you are capable of now so don't ever say that you can't do it again!

2 comments:

  1. M.J. is so big!! I guess they can't stay tiny puppies forever.:( It was so great to catch up and go to lunch with you. I have missed you!! By the way I love all your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome. I LOVE your adorable family pictures. The blog is looking good dear. Way ahead of me!

    ReplyDelete