Friday, December 3, 2010

Go Utes?

I need to take minute to vent.  Do you ever have those days when you ask yourself, "Am I ever going to graduate?"  Well, thanks to the University of Utah's Exercise Science department I have been asking myself that all week.  I know I shouldn't blame them but I do because I hate them.  Alex has such a positive out look on school and he is doing so good!  He is majoring in Business Finance and is going to be done before we know it! 
From this day forward, I BreeAnn Sandoval am going to be more like my perfect husband...I am going to suck it up, stop complaining, and start loving the University of Utah.  Go Utes!

1 comment:

  1. Wrong!! I tried that while I was there! But you know what... It's going to suck no matter what!! It's the U...that equals suck to the Nth degree! Good luck there. Don't let them drain you of your sole!

    ReplyDelete