Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Christmas was an absolute blast this year!  Christmas Eve we went to breakfast down town at the Market Street Grill with Alex' family.  After breakfast we met the Zollinger's up Big Cottonwood Canyon for a little snow shoeing!  It was Alex' first time snow shoeing so he was a little sceptical about it but it turns out that he had a blast!  We had so much fun with our families and not being at Rescue Alert! 
We woke up early and had our own little Christmas.  Alex got another pair of Jordan's and some other shoes and I got some awesome hair products and clothes. 

2 comments:

  1. Nice pictures! I am so sad that Christmas is over! At least you have a cruiz to look forward to!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pictures. We had a fun time with you guys. I wish we had a vacation to recover from our vacation. I still need to see a picture of your new-do. I love you guys.

    ReplyDelete